Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some answers to the questions some guests often ask...
1. Do you provide washers and dryers in the units?
Yes. Each unit has a full size washer and dryer for your use.
2. What types of beds are in a 2 bedroom unit? A 3 bedroom unit?
Each two bedroom unit comes with one king size bed in the master bedroom and two twin size beds in the second bedroom. Each three bedroom unit comes with one king size bed in the master bedroom, a queen size bed in the second bedroom, and two twin size beds in the third bedroom. We also have a limited number of units with larger beds in all rooms.
3. How many people can stay in a 2 bedroom unit? A 3 bedroom unit?
A two bedroom unit can sleep 6 people, and a 3 bedroom unit can sleep 8 people.
4. Does the resort offers High Speed Internet Access and what is the daily cost?
Vista Cay Resort by Millenium now offers its guests FREE WI-FI High Speed Internet Access in all of its accommodations, as added value for their stay.
5. Do you provide FREE shuttle service to the airport and local attractions?
Our preferred transportation company is At Your Service Florida Transportation, which can be reached at 407-619-6867. However, we do not have complimentary transportation.
6. How far is the resort from the theme parks?
We are located just 4 miles from Universal Studios and the new Harry Potter Attraction, 2 miles from Sea World and Discovery Cove, and 10 miles from Walt Disney World.
7. Is your pool heated?
We have two swimming pools and Jacuzzis on site. Only the main pool is heated in the winter.
8. What is the weather like?
Orlando experiences holiday weather all around, with its subtropical climate. Summertime temperatures are hot. Winter is dry and temperate, and occasionally night time temperatures can plunge surprisingly low. Thunderstorms are common between May and September and tend to be short but heavy, offering some respite from the heat.
9. How far are you from Orlando International Airport (MCO) & Orlando Sanford International Airport?
We are 10 miles from Orlando International Airport and 41 miles from Sanford International Airport.
10. Check in time is at 4 pm. Can I check in at 7 pm?
Yes. Check in begins at 4 pm. Our welcome center is staffed 24 hours a day, so no matter how late you arrive, someone will be here to check you in.
11. Do I need to bring my own towels?
No. There are eight towels provided in each unit. If you need fresh towels during your stay, you can simply use the washer and dryer provided in the unit to launder them.
12. Do you sell theme park tickets?
We have a concierge desk, located at the club house, which sells tickets to all local area attractions. They can be reached at 407-313-4459.
13. What is the cost for telephone calls from your accommodations?
As a special “value added amenity, Vista Cay Resort by Millenium, now offers FREE Local and Long Distance Calls Nationwide, including Canada & Puerto Rico.
14. What type of amenities does the resort offer?
We offer a fully staffed club house with state of the art fitness center, FREE business center with FREE high speed internet and printing, an extensive game room, two pools with Jacuzzis, basketball court, movie viewing room, movie rentals, and ATM.
15. How far is the resort from the Orange County Convention Center?
We are located right next to the North Concourse of the Orange County Convention Center and less than 0.5 miles from the South and West Concourses.
16. Do you allow pets at the property?
At this point we do not allow pets but we are considering opening up a few rooms to pet friendly status. Please check back with us for details later.
17. Do the Units have a kitchen?
Yes all Suites and Town Homes have full size, FULLY EQUIPPED, Gourmet kitchens with glass top stove, built in microwave, convection oven and dishwasher. Kitchens also provide all utensils with pots and pans as well as small appliances such as coffee maker, 4 slice toaster and blender.